Tamron Sp Af10-24Mm F/3.5-4.5 Diii Ld Aspherical If Lens For Sony Alpha Cameras
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Item model number: B001S
- Captures Ideal Range of Focal Lengths With D-SLRs
- Fits Smaller-Size Imagers This lens is designed so the size of the lens' image circle matches that of smaller-size image sensors. In the compact design, it is almost comparable to a lens offering the same angles of view in 35mm film format. 1
- Aspherical Lens Elements The optical system within this zoom lens uses three large-aperture glass-molded aspherical lenses, as well as three hybrid aspherical lenses, which minimize spherical aberrations, coma, and distortion.
- Minimum Focusing Distance Across Zoom Range The close focusing capability of this lens enables the capturing images with an exaggerated perspective at the 10mm ultra wide-angle end or shoot with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:5 at the 24mm semi-wide-angle setting with the freedom to create close-ups at the minimum focusing distance of 0.24m throughout the zoom range
- Since the size of 35mm film format is larger than the image sensor generally used in D-SLRs, a digital camera captures a narrower angle of view than a 35mm film camera even at the same focal length settings. This lens, made exclusively for digital SLR cameras, provides ideal focal lengths to cover the range desired by DSLR shooters.
Di II Technology Micro Motor for Auto Focusing (AF) Lightweight and Compact Aspherical Lens Elements The Tamron SP AF10-24mm f/3.5 -4.5 Di II is an ultra wide-angle zoom lens. Di II means that is designed for exclusive use on digital SLR cameras with smaller-size imagers (APS-C/DX). Boasting a focal length range of 10 - 24mm, (the 35mm equivalent of 16mm to 37mm) this lens has a varied range of applications for creating dramatic images as it features both ultra-wide and semi-wide angle settings. The close focusing capability of this lens enables image capture with an exaggerated perspective at the 10mm ultra wide-angle end or with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:5 at the 24mm semi-wide-angle. It has Micro Motor to ensure precise and smooth auto focusing. Note: Tamron SP AF10-24mm f/3.5 -4.5 Di II is not designed for conventional cameras or digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm