2017 Newest Signature Edition HP Pavilion x360 15.6" IPS Full HD(1920x1080)...
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 pounds
- Screen Size: 15.6 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 1 TB HDD 5400 rpm
- Wireless Type: 802.11 A/C
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 8 hours
- 15.6 in diagonal Full HD IPS UWVA WLED-backlit edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 2-in-1, Convertible, 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50 GHz Processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
- 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM HDD, HP Wide Vision HD webcam
- 802.11ac (Miracast enabled), Bluetooth 4.0, Port: 2 USB 3.0 • 1 USB 2.0 • HDMI • Headphone output/Microphone input combo • LAN (10/100)
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, B&O PLAY, dual speakers, Dimension: 15.04 x 9.84 x 0.94 in, Weight: 4.60 lbs
Flex appeal Cover every angle with the flexible and powerful HP Pavilion x360, the thinnest and lightest Pavilion to date. This convertible PC can be used four ways—laptop, stand, tent, and tablet—thanks to a unique 360-degree hinge that flips to the perfect view. And it's as mighty as it is versatile, with a 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, massive 1TB hard drive, and 8GB of memory delivering blazing-fast performance. Be flexible Get down to work as a laptop. Fold into a stand and watch movies. Flip to a tent and play games. Or go flat for tablet use. Totally touchable A razor-sharp 15.6-inch Full HD touchscreen makes it easy to zoom, flick, or tap your way through all your work and play needs. Powerful Intel Core i5 processor The 7th Gen Intel Core i5 delivers the most responsive performance to date with features like built-in security and 4K resolution support. Swing into action The Pavilion x360 has a newly designed display hinge that makes transitions between modes more precise and smooth than ever. Long-lasting battery With up to 8 hours* of battery life per charge, the Pavilion x360 keeps pace with your busy workday and into the night for some entertainment.