3 Legged Thing Winston Carbon Fiber Tripod System with AirHed 360 Ball Head
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 6 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Item model number: WINSTONKIT
- The legs spread to three angles of 23, 55, and 80.
- Para-locks work by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock.
- Fold legs 180 in reverse for compactness and storage.
- Para-Lock Leg Twist Locks
- Ball head offers separate ball and pan locks and includes Arca-type compatible quick-release plate.
The Winston Carbon Fiber Tripod with AirHed 360 Ball Head from 3 Legged Thing has three leg sections that can extend to a maximum height of 76.9" and also go as low as 10.6". At the 23° angle leg spread, which is considered a normal stance, the tripod can support a maximum of 88.2 lb. (The legs have two additional wider stances, and these will support less weight.) The twist locks' Para-lock feature works by restricting the opening movement of the friction lock, preventing you from accidentally unscrewing the lock until the leg section detaches. Fold the legs 180° in reverse to make the tripod more compact for travel and storage. The ball head offers separate ball and pan locks, as well as a lock for the plate. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate with a 1/4"-20 camera screw is included with the head. All 3 Legged Thing tripods have a detachable leg with standard 3/8"-16 threads at both ends. The Tri-mount plate and threaded bolt can be unscrewed and removed from the top of the center column, then screwed directly onto the leg. The detachable leg can be used as a monopod, microphone boom, or selfie stick.