Amphenol Industrial H4TK0000 Tool Kit for Field Installation Service
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: H4TK0000-AMPHENOL INDUSTRIAL
This Amphenol Industrial H4TK0000 tool kit consists of a crimp tool for machined contact, a strip tool, an unlock tool, a cable cutter, two wrench tools, a die set, contacts, and sockets. It is suitable for installation and repair of solar equipment, and comes with a waterproof carrying case with foam insert for convenient storage. The crimp tool crimps sizes from 14 to 8 American Wire Gauge (AWG) and the strip tool has a strip capacity from 14 to 10 AWG. The kit comes with sockets for a cable gland and a bulkhead, as well as male and female 2.5, 4, and 6 cubic millimeter contacts (five of each type). This tool kit is suitable for installation and repair applications in the solar power industry.
Amphenol manufactures cable interconnect systems for communication and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1932, is headquartered in Wallingford, CT.
What's in the Box?
- Socket for cable gland
- Socket for bulkhead (m12)
- Crimper tool for machined contact
- Unlock tool
- Cable strip tool
- Cable cutter
- Two wrench tools
- Crimp tool die set
- Crimp tool locator
- Five 2.5 cubic mm male contacts
- Five 4 cubic mm male contacts
- Five 6 cubic mm male contacts
- Five 2.5 cubic mm female contacts
- Five 4 cubic mm female contacts
- Five 6 cubic mm female contacts